Monday, November 29, 2010

November

So we are to the end of November, and I have to say I have absolutely loved November. Which is a total shock to me.... I always had this little thing against November, it always seemed like the month where everything looked dead and the world was just waiting for the snow to cover it all up. But this has been a beautiful month. If every November could be like this one was, it would be my favorite month. The leaves stayed longer this year and the color stayed almost the whole month. We had the crisp feel of autumn, with out the bone chilling cold of winter. We did get some snow, but it was mixed with rain and then followed up by a nice sunny fall day. And finally in these last few days we got that first big snow, the one that tells you its time for winter, but it was time, and now it has been a perfect transition into winter. I was dreading the snow that I thought was coming at the end of October, I was not ready for it and the thought made me start to get a little depressed, so when November swooped in and saved the day by providing a perfect mix of weather, that depression slipped away and now I am ready for the snow.... I loved November so much and just thinking of this past month, although it was crazy busy, it was one that I will remember, it was the perfect way to say goodbye to fall and hello to winter...

No comments:

Post a Comment