Saturday, November 13, 2010

Rewind...

So I have totally gone M.I.A. on this blog due to a crazy life... but I wanted to go back and talk a little about Halloween... We had a really great Halloween, even though when we went trick-or -treating we were soaked to the bone when we got home, we still had a great time... Elle finally had decided that she wanted to be Jasmine, and we found a pretty good costume at a craft show so we went for it..... the problem was that on Friday, the 29th- she wore her costume almost all day, so she was a little sick of it by the next day, or I guess mainly sick of the wig, because Jasmine has black hair as all of you know ; ) So in my pictures I only have a few of her with her wig, and it was not on really good at all, I could kick myself for not taking pictures of her before she went to school the day before, but I kept saying its ok I will get some tomorrow when she goes out for trick-or-treating.... another side note is that I didn't fully discover that Jack and Elles costumes went together until I was taking pictures of them... you see we decided that Jack would be a tiger because I put his costume on him and he loved it and looked so cute in it, and then when we were taking pictures I was like wait a second... Jasmine had a pet tiger, so there you go.. Elle was Jasmine and Jack was her pet tiger Raja.. it worked out great... Marley I guess could have been the Genie but we settled on a cute little flower... so here we go.. the pictures of Halloween









Jack really LOVED his costume, which totally surprised me... I thought for sure he would want to take it off right away, but it was the very opposite. He loved having his hands in the little straps and he loved the hat... it was crazy but worked out perfectly...

2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! I especially love how excited Jack looks. Too funny!! Ella was wondering how Elle got black hair...now she's asking for Red hair, like Ariel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I wish we would have seen you guys at Grandmas on Halloween, they all look so cute! I love Marley's costume it fits around her sweet little face just perfect.

    ReplyDelete