Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

I couldn't even begin to share the many things I am grateful for this Thanksgiving. I am full - that is the best way to put it.... I look back on all that our family has been through and I just can't express how thankful I am. There have been many times that I have caught myself in that moment, when you are asking why, why me, why us? and I have come to the point of knowing that finding out that answer would be useless because the reason for having that question shapes me into the person I am, into the family we are. And I love it. It is so hard and it has made me so tired at times, and question so many things, but once you get out of the dark you can take it in and see where you are and what you have overcome..... I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment