Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Changes

So I've said it before - probably a million times - but I can't say all the ways that Jack has changed my life. When I stop to think of it, it really is crazy to me. I grew up with a sister with special needs so it has been somewhat amazing to me how having Jack still could change me even more..... He has changed our whole family... but here's the kicker.....
# 19
I love the way Jack changes everyone around him. Anytime we go out, someone is changed for the better by this little man. A little man who will smile and say "hi" however many times he has to until the lady by the deli counter says hi back - boom, changed- the lady who has checked us out at Walmart before, who just told me today that she went home last time we went through her line and told her husband about our little man.... how cute he is and what a fun personality he has - another one - changed. I can't even count how many people he has changed in his short 2yr old life - even more I cant even imagine the number he will change in the years to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment