Tuesday, December 14, 2010

6 Months and a Recap

So I can't believe it but Marley is already 6months old!!! Where has the time gone... She is such a sweet baby, only fussy when she is hungry, but sometimes I feel like she totally makes up for it when she gets that way.... If you heard her you would know you would think the girl was starved, but alas - I like using that word, alas- she is weighing in at a whopping 18lbs 8oz. and I think most of it is in her thighs.. they are so darn chubby and cute, when she got her shots I wondered if the medicine even made it to her blood stream as it had to get through her chubby muscular thighs... I say muscular because I have been kicked a few times by excited little legs... Oh but she is the calm in a world of craziness.. With a brother who has no fear and would like to climb up everywhere, and an older sister who just loves the fact that she can get her brother to do the craziest things we need a Marley... She is sitting up, rolling everywhere and laughing/smiling all the time. Jack is a sweet big brother, he will try to giver her her binkie when she cries or offers his bottle to her when he knows she is hungry it is so wonderful to watch. and Elle is the perfect big sister to both, she loves making trouble but she is such a wonderful helper, and she is growing up so big so fast. Here are some recent picts... enjoy!!
Here is our sweet 6 month old!!

We have seen Santa about 3 times and this was the best picture of Jack and him.... You can see the fear in his eyes... I'm talking about Santa ; )

Elle, wait no this is Marley, no it has to be Elle... nope it's Marley..... Oh my heck she looks just like Elle did...... It's official they have the same parents

This is how we found Jack the other night.... it looks so comfortable...

Elle is afraid of Santa at first but give her about 5-10minutes and she is ready to let him know what she would like this year.... she is always telling me that we can't forget Mrs. Santa, and I can't agree more

She is my picture taker... she loves to strike a pose....

And this about sums up how much Jack wanted to take pictures.. the little stinker... he does smile all the time but these faces make me laugh!!

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing your adorable children...although Jack on Santa's lap was by far the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute and I loved your Christmas card by the way. Preston loved Santa this year but Alison FREAKS out to say the least.

    ReplyDelete